Merit Medical invites VIVA attendees to visit our booth to learn more about the Merit MAK™ and S-MAK™ mini access kits designed to support micropuncture technique. These mini access kits for the percutaneous placement of 0.035" (0.89 mm) or 0.038" (0.97 mm) guide wires include
- 21G, smaller needle to minimize trauma and bleeding
- 4 cm, 7cm and 9 cm lengths
- Standard MDX coating reduces insertion force and drag
- Echo-enhanced tip option
- Stainless steel and Nitinol mandrel core wires
- Tip options: stainless steel, platinum or palladium
- 40 cm, 60 cm and 80 cm lengths
- 0.018” diameter
- Excellent transitions from dilator to introducer
- Smooth insertion
- 4F-5F sizes
- 10 cm and 15 cm lengths
- Excellent transitions from wire to dilator
- MAK for all applicable vascular access sites.
- S-MAK has a stiffened dilator for placement in scar tissue, tougher skin, calcified or diseased vessels, or obese patients.
- BowTie™ offers an elegant solution to the problem of aligning micro guide wires with devices for quick and easy insertion.